Reusable and washable one-size-fits-most (OSFM) cloth insert made from absorbent fabrics.
These inserts are designed to snap in to the lining of our OSFM Nappy Shells, making for an easy and simple system. One-sized inserts create less complication and confusion, and result in more financial savings for parents. Babies grow at rapid rates, so having an insert that is able to provide protection from around 4-5kg through to toilet training years is important.
The one-sized insert will naturally appear bulkier on a newborn than a toddler, however they will grow into the bulk rapidly, and it means parents do not need to monitor the sizing differences and worry about purchasing more inserts as their baby grows.
- Bamboo is a hybrid fabric, made from processing bamboo down into fabric, and is blended with cotton to create a durable and absorbent material.It is in the middle of being a natural and man-made fabric. However unlike synthetic bamboo will absorb liquid directly into the fibres of the fabric, meaning it will hold onto liquid far better than synthetic fabrics.
- Bamboo is also really soft and will retain softness ongoing, unlike Hemp which is a 100% natural non processed fabric, and tends to become stiff over time.
ECO BAMBOO COTTON INSERT:
- Consisting of four layers of ultra-absorbent Bamboo Viscose 70% and Organic cotton 30%, and are topped with Bamboo Fleece to provide a trim and very durable insert.
- Easily snaps directly to the inner lining of the shell on to the sockets provided or directly on to the booster pad for overnight use or for a heavy wetter.
- Contoured to provide a snug fit around the inner thighs.
- The insert features gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Bamboo is a wonderful option for children with skin sensitivities.