Newborn Bamboo Inserts
Our simple and cost effective system is designed to make your life easy.
Reusable and washable newborn cloth nappy inserts are made from absorbent fabrics.
Simply snap the insert into the nappy shell and away you go.
- Bamboo is a hybrid fabric, made from processing bamboo down into fabric, and is blended with cotton to create a durable and absorbent material.
- It is in the middle of being a natural and man-made fabric. However unlike synthetic bamboo will absorb liquid directly into the fibres of the fabric, meaning it will hold onto liquid far better than synthetic fabrics.
- Bamboo is also really soft and will retain softness ongoing, unlike Hemp which is a 100% natural non processed fabric, and tends to become stiff over time.
ECO BAMBOO COTTON INSERT:
- Consisting of four layers of ultra-absorbent Bamboo Viscose 70% and Organic cotton 30%, and topped with Bamboo Fleece to provide a trim and very durable insert.
- Easily snaps directly to the inner lining of the shell on to the sockets provided or directly on to the booster pad for overnight use or for a heavy wetter.
- Contoured to provide a snug fit around the inner thighs.
- The insert features gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Bamboo is a wonderful option for children with skin sensitivities.