Our Cloth pads are an extremely cost-effective product to use during your cycle, but also importantly, will keep damaging waste out of landfill – preventing thousands of disposable pads, tampons, and liners out of the garbage or flushed in to our seas.
The Cloth Pads are extremely lightweight, soft and durable and provide comfort, whilst offering ultra absorbency.
Our range has been designed to suit all needs and manage various levels of absorbency, including Light, Medium, Heavy and Ultra Heavy Flows.
- Light Flow Pad (2x Layers of Absorbency) is designed short like a panty-liner, and is super lightweight and suitable for light leaks and daily wear and light post-partum incontinence. Length 20cm.
- Medium Flow Pad (2x Layers of Absorbency) is suitable for Medium flow and daily use, being longer than panty-liner in length. Length 26cm.
- Heavy Flow Pad (3x Layers of Absorbency) is suitable for daily use with heavy periods. Length 29cm.
- Ultra Heavy Flow Pad (3x Layers of Absorbency) are specifically shaped to accommodate for overnight and super heavy bleeding and post-partum bleeding. Length 33cm.
Our Cloth Pads consist of a water-resistant anti-leak base layer of PUL with wings designed to snap fasten around the base of underwear for security. The inner absorbent layers are made with varying numbers of thirsty layers, and then are topped with 100% Organic Cotton fleece.
SINGLE PADS AND BUNDLES:
- Heavy Flow
- Ultra Heavy
- 5-Pack Light
- 5-Pack Medium
- 5- Pack Heavy
- 5-Pack Ultra Heavy
- Trial Pack Mixed: 2 Light + 2 Medium + 1 Heavy + 1 Ultra Heavy + Wetbag
- Light Flow: 6 Light Pads + 4 Medium Pads (Overnight Use) + Wetbag
- Medium Flow: 6 Medium Pads + 4 Heavy Pads (Overnight Use) + Wetbag
- Heavy Flow: 6 Heavy Pads + 4 Ultra Heavy Pads (Overnight Use) + Wetbag
- Ultra Heavy Flow: 10 Heavy Pads (Day/Overnight Use) + Wetbag
Prints are rotated with each shipment, and will include a mixed bundle with your order. However if you had print preferences, we will do our best to accommodate as per the current designs .
Please leave a note in the comment box when checking out listing any preferences you may have.
*Pre-washing all pads on cold wash with detergent is recommended before use.
How to Use:
Our Cloth Pads Are Designed To Mimic Disposable Pads, So The Transition Is Simpler Than You Think!
- 1) Lay Your Cloth Pad In The Lining Of Your Undies, With The Patterned Side Facing Down, And The White Organic Cotton Absorbent Layer Facing Upwards.
- 2) Fasten The Wings Of Your Pad Around Your Underwear And Snap Together, Using Either Of The 2x Snap Size Options To Make It Narrower Or Wider.
- 3) Recommended Changing Is Every 2-6 Hours Depending On Your Flow.
- 4) Once Used, Simply Fold Up And Snap The Button Closed, And Place In Your Mini Wet-Bag If Out And About, Waiting To Be Washed With Your Next Laundry Load.
- Place soiled pads in a dry bucket with plenty of air-flow until ready to wash.OR To avoid deep staining (recommended for Heavy/Post-partum flow) hand rinse with cold water to remove excess blood until water runs clear. Squeeze out excess liquid. Then add to your dry bucket to await next load of laundry.OR Immerse pad in soaker bucket 6 Hours or overnight for maximum stain removal with a dash of laundry detergent.
- Add to next general laundry washing cycle. Cold/Warm Only.
- Sun/Line dry is recommended, or tumble dry pads only on LOW. Please ensure pads are completely dried through before reusing or storing away.
- Use your choice of stain remover with cold water only, to agitate the stains on the Organic Cotton, and then add to your next washing load.
Recommended Stain Remover:
- Tuff Stuff Stain Remover Bar (Natural/Vegan. Available on our website under Eco Clean)
- Sard Wonder Laundry Soap Bar/ Sunlight Laundry Soap (Available most supermarkets)