Safari Leopard – GIA Women’s Bikini Top is flattering on every woman. It comes completely seamless and double layered for added comfort and support. The GIA can also be worn under garments; wear it as wireless bra or as activewear! And don’t forget to match it with your MINI ME.
- SMALL – 10A/B/C out of stock due October
- MEDIUM – 10DD & 12A/B/C – out of stock due october
- LARGE – 10E/F & 12D/DD
- XLARGE – 12E/F/G & 14A/B/C
- XXLARGE – 12H & 14D/DD/E & 16A/B/C – out of stock due October
- XXXLARGE 18D
Infamous Swim pride themselves on using high-quality fabrics sourced with great care. Each piece we make is double layered to contour the body and ensure you’re feeling sexy and supported at all times. After all, what woman likes saggy bathers?
You can feel confident knowing we’ve got you fully covered – always. Here’s how we suggest you take care of your Infamous Swimwear to ensure it lasts as long as possible.
To ensure correct treatment please refer to individual care labels on each product.
Cold gentle machine wash garment separately or hand wash with luke warm water.
- High amounts of chlorine will damage your swimwear.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet. Rinse immediately after use. Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear.
The best dyes available are used, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion colours. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear. Some shades may bleed or transfer when wet. We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths, as it could cause damage to your swimsuit. Fake tanning products will mark and damage swimwear. Infamous Swim recommends taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear. Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear. We recommend that you rinse immediately after use.