Let your little one learn to swim and experience the benefits of water play without the cost of disposable swim nappies or impact on the environment.
Our One-Size-Fits-Most Reusable Swim Nappies are designed to contain solid waste, but breathable enough for liquids to drain, so baby is not weighed down when in the water.
They are reusable and washable, saving money and excess waste!
- OSFM One-Size-Fits-Most (4-18kg)
- Adjustable sizing at waist and thighs, offering 3x Groin Snap Rise options and double-row of side-snaps at waist
- Outer shell of designer PUL with a soft inner lining of soft micro-suede
- Machine washable & reusable
- Trim and adorable designs
- Adjust the front Groin snaps to lengthen or shorten nappy. (Situated at the lower section of the front of the nappy shell)
- Use fingers to push the excess fabric upwards between front groin rise snaps.
- Lay baby on top of open swim nappy, ensuring the back of the swim nappy is just at the top of their bottom crack. Pull the front up high.
- Bring the waist tabs up and around hips, creating snug fit.
- Pull groin gussets out around thighs for added comfort, or they can be tucked into baby’s “undie-line” if that suits your baby’s shape more.
- Machine wash (30-40 degrees). No Tumble-dry.